Black Horse have picked an unusual subject again with this Percival P-56 Provost. Designed as a RAF trainer in the 1950s the Provost was used in 9 different air forces all around the world has trained 1000's of pilots over the years.
Incredible attention to detail with scale markings and an included pilot makes for a beautiful model both on the ground and in the sky.
The simple outline offers great flying characteristics, the low wing offers manoeuvrability while keeping stable and the large tail surfaces give great authority. Flying is of course superb, with a wide speed range and no hidden surprises at slow speeds, even with the flaps down. Perfect for a wide array of aerobatics such as rolls, loops, stall turns etc
The model is accurately hand built from laser cut balsa/ply and precision made fibreglass mouldings to ensure absolute accuracy throughout. Finished in high quality Oracover iron-on film in a classic RAF training scheme.
- Oleo struts
- CNC balsa/ply construction
- Pre-covered in Oracover heat shrink film
- Designed for I/C or rlectric power
- Large flaps for slow speed flight
- ESC:80A (Rec.)
- Wingspan :1,644mm (64.72 in).
- Length :1,354mm (53.31 in).
- Weight:4.5 kg (9.9 lbs).
- Servos:8 (Req.)
- Radio System:5 Channel (Req.)
- Electric Motor:Brushless outrunner 1200-2200W, 650KV (Rec.)
- IC Engine:61 - 91 ; 15 cc Gas (Rec.)
- Wing Area:48dm2
- LiPo:6S (Req.)