Check out our Super Package Deals. Click the Multibuy savings tab above
The Neo Fighter Buggy is mounted on the newly developed and easy to build DT-03 chassis platform. Intended as an easy-to-get-started model to encourage young drivers to enter the world of R/C, its intuitive yet tough design allows hassle-free assembly and gives less experienced users the opportunity to get to grips with R/C model composition and construction
- Scale : 1/10
- Construction type : assembly kit
- Terrain use : off-road
- Drive-train : 2WD
- Drive type : gearbox
- Drive line : dog bone
- Differential type : gear
- Suspension : fully independent double wishbone
- Steering mechanism : direct servo
- Shock damper : friction damper
- Shock damper material : plastic
- Tire type : rubber
- Tire tread : pin spike
- Body material : Polycarbonate
- Chassis material : plastic
- Electronic Speed Control (ESC) : included
- LED Light buckets : no
- LED lights : no
- Motor : 540-brushed type
- Bearings : plastic bushing
- Adjustable camber : fixed
- Adjustable toe angles : front only
- Adjustable ground clearance : yes
- Adjustable gear ratio : yes
- Adjustable wheelbase : fixed
- Adjustable track width : fixed
- Adjustable shock angle : fixed
- Special feature 1 : Monocoque DT-03 chassis
- Special feature 2 : Utilizes a longitudinally-placed rear motor, rear-wheel drive set-up.
- Special feature 3 : Long wheelbase design enables stable performance.
- Special feature 4 : The angle of the skid-shaped underside has been increased to raise the car?s off-road potential.
- Special feature 5 : Features a newly-designed body molded in tough polycarbonate material.
- Special feature 6 : Includes a torque-tuned motor and CVA shock units.
- Special feature 7 : Includes Tamiya TBLE-02S ESC (capable of running brushed and brushless motors)
Requires 2 channel radio system 7.2v battery and charger