Check out our Super Package Deals. Click the Multibuy savings tab above
The Legend Lives On!
The revolutionary 1984 2WD off-road buggy is back and more fun than ever before! The Hornet stands as one of Tamiya's most popular R/C cars ever released, helping launch a 2WD R/C buggy boom worldwide. Featuring excellent performance on both dirt and on-road tracks, this awesome buggy can take on any type of terrain. Just like the original, this re-release features an easy to assemble chassis and drivetrain consisting of a durable but lightweight ABS resin bathtub frame, diff gear loaded sealed gearbox, oil filled rear dampers, powerful RS 540 motor and high performance suspension system. The Hornet is perfect for those that used to have one, those that have always wanted one, and for those that want a revolutionary buggy that has earned its place in R/C history.
Tamiya Hornet Features
- Solid bathtub frame with side bumpers
- Independent swing axle front suspension with friction dampers
- Rolling rigid axle rear suspension with oil filled dampers
- Sealed rear gearbox to protect diff gear during off-road running
- Original 3-piece assembly wheels compatible with optional ball bearings (sold separately)
- Straight ribbed racing front tires
- Spiked buggy rear tires
- Durable, shock absorbent polycarbonate body shell
- Reinforced resin bumper
- Electronic speed controller included
Please Note: Image shows assembled and painted model kit. Additional items required. Please see Suggested and Required Accessories.
BATTERY (QUANTITY NEEDED: 1)
£45.94 Inc. 20.00% VAT, £38.28 Ex. VAT.
£17.99 Inc. 20.00% VAT, £14.99 Ex. VAT.
£26.50 Inc. 20.00% VAT, £22.08 Ex. VAT.
CHARGER (QUANTITY NEEDED: 1)
£9.99 Inc. 20.00% VAT, £8.33 Ex. VAT.
RADIO (QUANTITY NEEDED: 1)
£39.99 Inc. 20.00% VAT, £33.33 Ex. VAT.
TRANSMITTER BATTERIES (QUANTITY NEEDED: 8 CELLS)
£1.99 Inc. 20.00% VAT, £1.66 Ex. VAT.
PLEASE NOTE: We provide this information in order to help our customers. We do not guarantee it to be 100% complete. Additional items may still be required.