The charming looks of the KA8B go back to 1950 when the German company, Schleiher, manufactured the first prototype and in November 1957 the first flights where carried out. From then on, over 1100 where built to cover customer demands of this popular single-seat glider.
Colour scheme: Seagull have chosen one of the current popular colour scheme that makes the KA8B stand out and look timeless.
As soon as you open the box you can see the thoughtfulness and pride Seagull models put into this model. Each part is carefully packed in individual bags and neatly sealed to help make sure you will receive your kit in perfect condition.
Seagull KA8B Glider Features
- Great scale looks that will grace any flying site
- Fixed undercarriage for great "run on landings"
- Efficient Airbrakes
- Releasable tow hook point
- Scale pilot
- Aileron, Rudder and Elevator controls
- Oracover covering
- Scale aerobatic
- Perfect for, ridge slope soaring or towed to height looking for thermal
- Factory covered with Oracover
MICRO SERVOS (QUANTITY NEEDED: 4)
STANDARD SERVOS (QUANTITY NEEDED: 3)
£5.99 Inc. 20.00% VAT, £4.99 Ex. VAT.
PLEASE NOTE: We provide this information in order to help our customers. We do not guarantee it to be 100% complete. Additional items may still be required.