Another one of Tamiya's classic creations, the R/C Lunch Box (1st released, 1987) was loved for its camp appearance as much as for its R/C performance. The boxy minivan body raised up over monster truck wheels ensure that this R/C van will get attention anywhere you choose to drive it. Factory built and ready for action this van only requires the battery to be charged and 8xAA batteries in the transmitter to get going.
- 1/12 scale Pre assembled Lunch Box features shock-resistant styrol body mounted on lightweight and durable ABS bathtub frame.
- Fitted with front swing axle independent and rear rolling rigid type suspension.
- Diff gear, housed in sealed gearbox, enables smooth cornering.
- Front grille, side guards, F&R bumper and friction dampers made from metal plated parts.
- Monster tires feature 115mm diameter and 71mm width.
- Sealed rear gearbox protects gear differential during off-road running.
- Includes Type 540 motor
- Comes with high performance 101BK ESC (electronic speed controller) and radio pre fitted.
- Power pack and charger are included.