Originally realeased in 1981, the Sand Rover featured simple construction and a dune buggy design which attracted many to the exciting world of R/C. To celebrate its 30th anniversary, Tamiya is matching the classic body with the modern, easy-to-assemble DT-02 chassis, making it perfect for those who are new to the R/C hobby.
Tamiya DT-02 Sand Rover Features
- The DT-02 chassis is equiped with 4-wheel independant suspension with coil spring dampers.
- The type 380 motor is coupled with a 10T pinion for easy controlability.
- The gearbox is fully enclosed to protect against dirt and debris.
- Ribbed front and spiked rear tyres offer superb traction of rough terrain.
- Semi finished driver figure (pre-painted face and hands) also included.
- Included 380 motor can be replaced with a 540 motor to increase speed and power.
BATTERY (QUANTITY NEEDED: 1+)
£45.94 Inc. 20.00% VAT, £38.28 Ex. VAT.
£17.99 Inc. 20.00% VAT, £14.99 Ex. VAT.
£26.50 Inc. 20.00% VAT, £22.08 Ex. VAT.
BATTERY CHARGER (QUANTITY NEEDED: 1)
£9.99 Inc. 20.00% VAT, £8.33 Ex. VAT.
RADIO SET (QUANTITY NEEDED: 1)
£39.99 Inc. 20.00% VAT, £33.33 Ex. VAT.
PLEASE NOTE: We provide this information in order to help our customers. We do not guarantee it to be 100% complete. Additional items may still be required.